Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I excited to announce I now have a Second shooter! Kimber will be joining me at all my Wedding sessions as well as my Large Group sessions. Here's her complete Bio:
Hi! My name is Kimber. I am the lucky lady who is married to her "crush" and a mom to two awesome girls. My interest in Photography started in grade school. I loved being able to look back and remember that exact moment as if it has just happened. My interest turned into a hobby during the awkward Junior High years and developed into a passion during High School. My drive comes from wanting to capture the essence of the moments just how they are. A sleeping baby, a giggly toddler, or a sweet moment shared between family members. I prefer to use natural light when possible.
Welcom Kimber and Welcome 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment